Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley flak jacket sunglass the Government will be open to his network side

Soon said in his letter Yue right to come to Shanghai, I find over and refused to him, the consequences will do? Think here Zhangle Yao could not help but worry about them, think of her little face some white.
I looked at Zhangle Yao, silently nodded and said: to come, I'm not scared you, your staff arrangements that are not used. him to come out will a person do you think? light his bodyguards hands enough of your employees to drink a pot a, and the wounded man, you take He did not. Therefore,oakley gascan sunglass, these tricks are not useful for him, but will be counterproductive. I understand that in so doing, he is already very kind to you, even if he send someone to grab you in the past I think no one would dare on this matter. The Fa - Oh,oakley flak jacket sunglass, now called the law. Lok Yiu, after you have to remember that legal equality does not exist in this society, the legal kind of thing is just some tools, if all relying to it, the result will be very tragic. Although Shanghai is not his sphere of influence, unlike the North and the XX province, he is able to mess things up, but his background really wants to point something out, the Government will be open to his network side, one eye closed one. I patted her hand, and solemnly said: the way it is not, but depends on how you chose. help business, you can easily ..... Needless to say, his contacts, I do not accept. I was secretly sigh breath, in fact, these words I do not want to say, but after all this is one way when I began, really afraid Zhangle Yao promised down, and now hear she flatly refused, and my heart but have to calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment