Monday, July 16, 2012

air jordan 18 the large room

Phone after the hospital's vice president of trotting in front of her.
For-ward, even more than a director of a doctor,air jordan 18, specializing solely responsible for my treatment in the hospital. Nan Fang completed all of this, do not hesitate to immediately got up to leave.
She and two girls a cordial farewell, and then came to my bedside, nutation looked at me.
Her back against the two girls, with eyes that revealed a deep plaintive tone of voice to be very plain: Gratuitous heart of a cold.
Can be followed by some depressed ...... I am doing a guilty conscience? In fact, strictly speaking I did not what to do ah!!
Nan Fang left the room, leaving the three of us.
This is a new senior cadres of the ward, the large room, very spacious, air-conditioning, television, and even a wireless network connected to a separate toilet, wardrobe, etc. ...
In my opinion, in addition to a number of medical facilities in the room, simply we can say that the room is a star!
The atmosphere was a little embarrassed and silent, Nan Fang's departure, two girls,oakley shooting glasses, obviously relieved.
It seems, in Meili under the Nan Fang Yanguangsishe, two young girls felt a kind of pressure. In fact, even the Nan Fang later no matter how pretend as if nothing had happened ... after all, the two girls is not a fool, of course, could see that she My attitude, some Little miser this time no trouble Zhang Zhang mouth, she quickly said something: There is a separate toilet room, she flew out.
Leave a bowl jersey, she sadly looked at me, I can not see the emotion is Joy and anger, and then she walked silently by my side, open the cabinet, in order to carry clothing, and placed into the back and forth busy for a while, but never a word said.
I have lost some, whispered: Thought, I wrestled words carefully: bowl jersey turned a soft voice interrupted me: She reached out and gently touched my face, whispered: She blushed and leaned over and kissed my face, and then quickly ran out.
I was sweet and sour, which was just fantastic ... I think this is probably the feeling of love.
I am not sure, because I've never been in love.
The evening after the point when the thing gave me a good mood and left a shadow!
Later when, two nurses and into my room and me on the drug. Of small miser bowl jersey do not know where to go, probably go out and buy something!
Two nurses came to my side of the demolition of a bandage for drugs, their conversation content made me heart startled!

No comments:

Post a Comment