Monday, June 18, 2012

jordans but also to the department store bought biscuits and drinks

Votes, it should be no problem. departure, how like? does not matter. time is very tight, I need to take to work lunch break time to buy a ticket. The next day was Friday, after work in the morning, I am old and weigh in my heart remember it, close to noon, is restless, not dinner time,jordans, I will give my colleagues greeted, do not eat rice , and quickly changed clothes, and ran out the Central City Road, the car came to the railway station, the car to gallop into the good, not many people here for sale tomorrow ticket window, I came in ten minutes the team went to the window, I had to buy the express tickets, but tomorrow start of the trips I asked a few times without a ticket, afraid of the conductor impatient, had said: a few? also marked in the ticket fare, only to believe that was so cheap, but the car slowly, until noon only to Anglo-German, regardless of it, anyway, enough time back and forth on the line! In fact, I do not clear from Anglo-German Crystal Palace to treasure, how to, how far the distance, But I want: to say this is what I did not expect to go to Po Crystal Palace, but to Yiti up, I have actually more than she wanted to go, and more obsessed with back to the unit, I immediately called Yee the phone: But then she asked me: , this time to think of it that you're not eating lunch, and colleagues, has long been a break to sleep.
Afternoon after work, I hurried home, and then the amount of two lunch at a nearby bakery to buy bread, but also to the department store bought biscuits and drinks, and finally raised enough money to the bank, everything is ready before home at night and Yi last through the phone. money, otherwise the road is not enough. popular some - that is to the AA system,braves throwback jersey, I might not have enough money, I now hand tight. some bread and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment