Wednesday, May 16, 2012

nba merchandise night and F

The opposite is the N city in a park, like a door to repair the official residence of the ancient dignitaries, because the door inside to promote a large segment, so there was a great gathering place at the park entrance. That wherever he goes, there are many elderly and young mothers with children, with street lights, while feeling the excitement of the city at night here, the side of cool air.
Side of my bike parked at the night market, pick up afraid of the half-way met Xiao Kai,nba merchandise, F, Ling and I went to the Park main gate of the corridor and sat down on a stool in the corridor.
there is great wisdom, I do not care! I listened to was a little lonely, I did not think F, Ling was really angry, I do not know if she is angry,basketballshoes, Xiao Kai publicity love is shown manifested before emotions, makes me a little afraid to speak.
I remember that I had in front of floor-ling, never felt like this, even when she get me wrong, I have to worry about, but never had the feeling of fear, since this Xiao Kai appeared, I think I mentality have changed some, become cautious, when F, Ling, actually faint a feeling of walking on thin ice.
I originally thought, although I thought very unhappy day, night and F, Ling went to night market, should give my heart to become happy. Did not expect to meet Xiao Kai, which makes the original happiness of the floor Ling is not happy, my mood will become gloomy forecasts.
Day last we happy together, happy because our night market Afterwards, through the night market street, go back and take a bike in the empty streets, while humming just heard the song of the while to learn the Dormitory area of ​​the door to her home from the night market, we shed all the way to the song and laughter, Pro into the door, her back to me a cry: one music, one leg standing on the ground to toss the body, then turned the front, full of joy to go home.
Expect this thing for me was not at home at night, Mom and Dad was more lenient in this critical period, Feng Jing facing final exams. Anyway, my body recovered, to go out swinging, as long as nothing happens, than in the home affect the Feng static learning, so I went back later, they do not say that I just let my actions lightly, do not affect the already

No comments:

Post a Comment